A Diet is not for everyone, especially HCG Diet. Just because you are obese or need to shed two or more pounds, HCG Diet is not for you. You need to get physician’s council before starting HCG Diet. But that’s not all. Here are some important points to note while starting your HCG Diet.
1.Get Your Physician’s Permission: I like to stress this part as it is vital. Before starting HCG Diet get your physician’s approval. This diet is low calorie. If you are suffering from some diseases say blood pressure then you shouldn’t go on a low calorie diet especially HCG. Hence, get checked up.
2. Choose Low Calorie Wisely: There are three types of calories 500, 800 and 1200. You need to choose them with care. First timers going for 500 calories is risky. We suggest first timers to go for 1200 calories as it is not too low calorie. Moreover, you won’t be rushing with losing weight. However, after two more trials you can opt for 500 calorie diet.
3. Give into Cravings at Start: This might be counterintuitive but good for you. Most likely your body is not used to low calorie. And giving into cravings now and then is good. It will take time for getting used to HCG Diet protocol. Staying way too strict and avoiding all sorts of cravings will do more harm.
4. Wear Slightly Tight Clothing: Wearing a Slightly tight clothing gives you the impression of being full. This might shock most. However, its true. If you wear loose clothing, hunger pang might soon kick in.
5. Buy a HCG Recipe Book: What? I know this advice calls for spending money. But this is for your good. Not all HCG manual will provide recipes for all phases. Even if they did, it would be a sample and not for entire week. Hence, I strongly suggest to buy a HCG Diet Recipe book.
6. Don’t buy Homeopathic Drops: They might be cheaper but are nothing more than water. Even the FDA considers Homeopathic drops to illegal. Hence, We strongly recommend to buy only real HCG Drops. The real HCG drops are the only HCG drops in market which consists of HCG hormone. This is the type of hormone you need for weight loss. If you are unsure as to where you can purchase real hcg drops we strongly suggest to take a look here. This site contains list of top HCG merchants which are compared, rated and reviewed.
7. Follow Dosage Exactly: The dosage of HCG Drops for HCG Diet is 15 drops before every meal. Now, this might be less or greater depending upon the prescription doctor gave. However, if you don’t have a prescription, the average dosage stands good. However, make sure to have the HCG drops below your tongue. Don’t swallow them immediately. Let it be seeped up slowly.
There we are with some points to note before starting HCG Diet. And as I said HCG Diet is complete only when you have real HCG Drops or pharmaceutical drops as it is commonly called.